[haiku-development] Re: Wiki for translation/localization teams

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:14:21 -0700

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 3:35 PM, Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 18:30, scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> -1 from me, unless trac's wiki has an easy way to revert changes,
>> which I don't recall it having.
>>
>> -scottmc
>>
> In the upper right hand corner,  underneath the
>  "| New Ticket | Search | " bar, there's a "History" link.
>
> In the history page, select two revisions, [View Changes] button
> then on the next page, there should be a [Delete Version #] button.
>
> I was wondering why you never reverted the libm stuff on HaikuPorts :)
>
> --mmadia

that was why.
Try it on a test page to make sure it can be reverted and keep history
and i'd say yes.  I haven't tried that yet, but I wouldn't want
someone to come along and either accidently or on purpose wipe out all
the hard work the was done without knowing for sure that it could be
restored easily, that's all.
-scottmc