[haiku-development] Re: Wiki for translation/localization teams

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:06:49 -0700, "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> So far we have two people in favor (Ryan, François) and one against
> (Scott). Anyone else would like to voice their vote?

Me too.

BTW, We have the same idea in the cyrilic writing community but for
automating localization tables editing, harvesting them and automatic
generation of catkey files. The idea is a web-base wiki-like tool proposing
editing possibilities and some screen-shots of localized app for
understanding the context of translation. We have plan to do this at least
for Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian translations. In our opinion this
will be simpler and error-proof way to do localization work.

--
Kind Regards,
   S.Zharski