[haiku-development] Re: Wiki for translation/localization teams

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 09:01:27 +0100

On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 08:58:48 -0800, "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> > This sounds very nice indeed. Would you be willing to add more
>> > languages?
>>
>> Frankly speaking we just wanted to try to automate only
>> cyrillic locaizations because we have no stable hosting with enough
>> performance for such kind of project. :-(
>
> What would the requirements for this system be?

At the moment, the MoinMoin wiki-engine used for tables editing with some
short Python script to parse the localization table page and generate
corresponding catkey file. Author of this script say that it is independent
from the used wiki-engine. Probably it can use the editing possibilities of
the Trac wiki-engine too.

--
Kind Regards,
   S.Zharski