[haiku-development] Wiki for translation/localization teams

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:22:54 -0700

Howdy,

Per Axel's suggestion here...

//www.freelists.org/post/haiku/Wiki-for-translationlocalization-teams,11

...I am taking this discussion to the [haiku-development] mailing list.

The translators working on the localization of the Haiku User Guide
need a place would like to use a wiki to document translation
guidelines and glossaries. We anticipate a few pages per language, and
these would be maintained by the translation managers (mostly one or
two people per language).

Myself and a few other translators think that the wiki in Trac would be
suitable for this purpose, but we would need Haiku devs blessing for
this.

Would there by any objections to pursuing this?

Regards,

Jorge/aka Koki