[haiku-development] Re: Vim episodes. IV. It is ready to breathe...

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 07:18:56 -0700

> Personally I think that as long as vim is available without a working
> network connection in Haiku then using nano as the default would be
> perfectly fine.
>
> Matt

I tried building nano-2.0.9 last night and all that was required was
updating the config.guess/.sub files and ./configure --prefix=/boot/common
I'd post a patch to add it, but I crashed my ubuntu (at 9.04 you'd think
they'd have fixed their bugs by now) build partition over the weekend and
haven't rebuilt it yet.
-scottmc