[haiku-development] Re: Vim episodes. IV. It is ready to breathe...

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 21:59:54 +0200

Hi Axel!

Axel Dörfler wrote:
Rene Gollent <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, when you execute BApplication::Run() it takes over the current
thread instead of creating its own looper thread. This applies to both BeOS and Haiku.

Although this does not mean that the BApplication must take over the main thread. In any case, I would still do so, though, or else test intensively for eventual problems :-)
Do you mean that I should left this define ON and continue create vim's BApplication in not-initial thread? And let the gvim users to look for some "mines" under the foots? I like this idea. ;-)

MfG,
  S.Zharski.