[gps-talkusers] trekker experiences

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 14:22:18 -0500

Hi

Well guys I got my trekker breeze. I took a walk last night and also this morning. I used it to make my house and a small alley a landmark and my church a landmark. The breee did real good with making pedestrian routes to and from the church to my house to the store and back. It also told me about lots of points of interest that I did not even know were in my area. I like the trekker. I will compare it to the kapten with latest kapten updates when I get the kapten of course. Oh one thing that I would like humanware to do is instead of buying trekker maps on cd, offer trekker breeze maps as a download from their site after purchase.

Josh

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.