[gps-talkusers] trekker again

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 14:24:05 -0500

Hi

Oh the breeze also told me about the different types of intersections, stores and businesses along my regularly traveled routes. I can of course do the routes without the trekker, but I like using it so I know moreso where I am at. I can't wait until the new update for the trekker comes out so that way I can type addresses, any address I want and it'll guide me there either as a pedestrian route or vehicle route.
Josh

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.