[gps-talkusers] Re: trekker experiences

  • From: "Baracco, Andrew W" <Andrew.Baracco@xxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:30:15 -0800

Josh,

The reason they are doing that is because the Breeze was originally
designed for seniors or folks with other disabilities and who probably
do not use computers.  It is my understanding that because the more
robust model of Trekker was discontinued, that the Breeze will be
upgraded to have more of the capabilities of the original Trekker.

Andy