[gps-talkusers] Re: trekker experiences

  • From: "Gil Lutz" <gil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 17:34:56 -0500

Hi Dianne,

You might check out the Air Drive "headphones" that are on the Sendero web
site. I use them and really like them because they are very comfortable and
don't restrict the ambient sound. They lay on the little piece of cartilage
in the front of the ear. I have replaced a mini speaker that I used for
years with them. They are self powered so don't require any charging or
batteries.

Gil