[gps-talkusers] Re: trekker experiences

  • From: Jeff Samco <jsamco@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 12:27:25 -0800

I have some experience with the Trekker. Yes, you cannot enter a new destination address and get turn by turn directions. However, if you have set a previously visited address as a landmark point, then you can get turn by turn directions to that landmark from any location you currently find yourself. These directions can either be given as a pedestrian or vehicle route. Or, as you said, one can follow a previously travelled route which has been set as a route in Trekker.

HTH,
Jeff

At 04:33 PM 12/3/2010, you wrote:
Hi all,

If we were to exclude the Braille display, what is the difference in terms
of the level of navigation between loadstone and the Trekker? I understand
that the trekker does not support automatic routing so you do not get
turn-by-turn directions unless you make your own routes?

Pranav

-----
No virus found in this message.

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.