[gps-talkusers] Re: trekker experiences

  • From: gary melconian <garymelc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 17:58:14 -0800

It costs $895 less than any other blind designed gps solutions out there
also in future the human ware developers will be porting most of the
features from the old trekker pro into the trekker breze and to make the
product ieven more and  more powerful  ofa device for their pro user who
have had trekker pro versions. The new trekker breze is a full off the
ground solution from human ware and not an off the shelf solution from the
past .  that is all that  I know at this point. I am planning  on looking
into that  solution as I  have a trekker pro and I am thinking one of these
days it will stop working for me and will have to find a cheaper solution.