[gps-talkusers] Re: trekker experiences

  • From: "Dianne B. Phelps" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 13:18:10 -0800

I am here in Northern, California and certainly don't have the weather
issues you are discussing, but using the Voice Sense with Sense Nav, I am
having trouble hearing. I had an external speaker which I tried, but it
didn't work well, probably because it is old, but like you, I don't want ear
phones when I am on the busy streets. Have a couple more things to try and
will check an electronics store for suggestions, but that is my major
problem with any of these. I have to hear them or they are useless.

Dianne