[gps-talkusers] more trekker adventures

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 16:33:52 -0500

Hi

Today my son and I went to a Christmas party. I took the trekker breeze. It's excellent. It told me about cross streets and when we entered different towns and stuff. It was excellent! On the way back the driver did not know how to get to my house since it was a different driver. So I used the gps, chose my house as the landmark and made a vehicle route. He drove off-route, it rerouted us and I got home just fine. The drivers liked my talking trekker breeze and I like it lots too. For now the Pensylvania maps are fine. But when I do go out of state I'l pay $90 and get the whole country on dvd using map manager to put what maps I need into the breeze.
Josh

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.