[geocentrism] Re: Zeitgeist : Jesus-Christ assumed to be a false God

  • From: "John Roodt" <johnroodt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:28:26 +1100

Paul

God tells me in the book of Romans that what can be known about Him is
manifest in you, and that God has showed it to you so that you are without
excuse. And God cannot lie.

I don't know why you don't (or can't or choose not to) believe, Paul. I only
know that, statistically, very few people begin to believe later in their
lives.
I sincerely hope that you are one of the very few.

Marc, Phil and I choose (or more accurately have been chosen) to believe,
and we're having it tough as it is. Give us a break :-)
John