[geocentrism] Re: Zeitgeist : Jesus-Christ assumed to be a false God

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 06:32:55 +1000

  I'm in Sydney, Phil. I should have remembered.  No wonder you got hit for the
6 letter word..

  Also, I wasn't angered or offended by the word "brainwashed" -- it was
amusing.  I'm not surprised that you and Marc consider me as brainwashed -- and
vice versa. But isn't that what deception implies? One or other party is
sincere and almost right. But a miss is a miss? The tragedy of deception is
that the victim sincerely believes that he is correct -- but isn't?  The action
of brainwashing does not necessarily imply deception.  Its a normal method of
instruction by those who honestly know the truth  to those who don't. Thats how
I learned the abc. It can be used for good or evil. Like you say, vica versa!
But most people in the faith business are sincere, rightly  or wrongly..  All
victims?

  It's understandable that Paul wonders at the conflict amongst the different
groups who share the same Bible. I'd respond to Paul but I think he's having a
dig at us and probably isn't interested in an answer.

  Am I right Paul?  I never like to miss an opportunity..  He's welcome..
  John

  On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 7:58 PM, philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

    On second thoughts, Paul, though I am reluctant to print during my happy
hour, and this has been a four hour binge, I was nevertheless inspired to make
a comment immediately.

    Your question is exactly the same in principle, as that thrown at Jesus on
the Cross..  "If you are God, then deliver yourself from the cross and we will
believe you..."

    Now how far do you think christianity upon which the calandar you use today
was based , would have lasted if He had done that, and came down off the cross?

    He did better... He rose from the dead as promised, on Sunday, your first
day of the week, before many  and enough witnesses..  That is what started it.