[geocentrism] Re: Zeitgeist : Jesus-Christ assumed to be a false God

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:13:13 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 15:34:07 +0000 (GMT)

... That all the 'holy books' contain good advice is readily demonstrated. That they all contain chauvinistic advice is readily demonstrable. That they all contain error is just as readily demonstrable. They all claim to be, if not the only, then at least the most recent and supplanting version of the Truth. They can't all be right. The logical answer is that none are.

Paul D

Paul,

Well put; I certainly agree with you, but where is our position coming from? From our own reasoning. What makes us so sure that we are right? It cannot be just our own reasoning, because that can be wide open to serious error. So I ask you, where is our justification?

Neville
www.realityreviewed.com