[geocentrism] Re: Zeitgeist : Jesus-Christ assumed to be a false God

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 08:13:54 +0000 (GMT)

Greetings all
I usually pass over the theology stuff but this one seems tailor made for me.
We are told God not only exists but is Omniscient, Omnipotent and Omnipresent.
You'd think that He would be capable of protecting Himself from the efforts of
His detractors but it seems that this is not so since the only way these
detractors come to grief is if His followers visit harm upon them. Oddly, many
of these detractors claim also to be His followers. One would think this OOO
God would have been able to communicate His needs unambiguously to His
creatures so that they would know, and could demonstrate unequivocally, who was
a detractor and who a follower.