[geocentrism] Re: Zeitgeist : Jesus-Christ assumed to be a false God

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 15:42:46 +0000 (GMT)

John R
re this message -- I've been trying to respond to this for several hours and
the results are unsatisfactory. Your message was clear and well thought out and
it deserves a well composed response. I won't be able to get back to this for a
few days, so if you are still interested in perhaps four days, I'll give it
another try.
Paul D