[geocentrism] Re: Zeitgeist : Jesus-Christ assumed to be a false God

  • From: "John Roodt" <johnroodt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:37:32 +1100

"brainwashed response"? :-)

How would I know if I was brainwashed? How would you recognise if you
yourself were brainwashed?

I suspect that Neville would regard both of us -- and perhaps all believers
-- as brainwashed. How would you prove him wrong?

What is the test? Is there safety in numbers? If a belief stands the test of
time does it become truth?

This is not a good situation...
John