[geocentrism] Re: Zeitgeist : Jesus-Christ assumed to be a false God

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 16:10:23 +0000 (GMT)

Philip M
After sending  my last, I realised I had not made any reference to your
specific points.
Your strongest point -- and that of many others -- that He rose from the dead
occurred at a point in time with which we have reasonable continuity and thus
the witnesses at first sight might seem plausible. However the only record of
the Resurrection is found in the Bible and that was written by those with a
vested interest in its being believed. The official records of the time --
Roman -- I understand contain a reference to Jesus' Crucifixion but not his
Resurrection.
The contents of -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea -- give
some idea of how the current christian theology came about -- essentially by
democratic action of men.
Then there is the 'fixing' of the contents of the Bible. I didn't find a
reference for that but I didn't look very hard -- I'm sure several of you here
can enlighten me. It is all about silencing the minority, the tyranny of the
majority. It aims to define orthodoxy -- the greatest short term strength and
the greatest long term weakness of any philosophy.
Paul D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea