[geocentrism] transmarginal state.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:20:32 +1000

previously Re: Zeitgeist : Jesus-Christ assumed to be a false God, what ever
that meant..
John said,
 Paul. I only know that, statistically, very few people begin to believe later
in their lives.

Now Isaac Asimov in his excellent work the physiology of the human brain, (I
just love to stir every side of equations) wrote about this in his discussion
on what he called a TRANSMARGINAL STATE. . I'm going to write it from memory,
and considering it is over 50 years since I read it only once, it shows just
how easy it is to learn something when you are avidly interested.

After explaining how all brain activity is basicly electrical , that is
composed of positive and negative charges, He says about epilypsy and other
phenomena that large charges develope which are very close to breakdown. Not
only in epilepsy, but in other conditions, such as genius, fanatically
religious in a given direction or fanatically anti-religious,,etc. One might
say it is the depth of charge on the barriers in the brain that reflect the
intensity of the belief or fanaticism.

When this this condition is very intense the charges are polarised in a given
direction, (not related to the faith of lack thereof, and are of a high value
close to break point.

This condition he called a TRANSMARGINAL STATE.   In this state any experience
that is subject related or just overpowering an not directly related, be it
something big he read or saw, or emotional experience, can cause an absolute
breakdown and reversal of polarity... Yes what was positive becomes negative
and vica versa. A sudden conversion occurs, the Bible fanatic believer may
become an athiest, and the athiest ecome a staunch believer. And yes the same
intensity is reached..  Such conditions can even lead to insanity if taken too
far.  Real genius is just a switch away from insanity.

So there you have it...  Wht we think is the grace of God, may only be the
delusional meanderings of an electrical charged brain in overdrive...

Do I think I am like that?  Absolutely not. Cool calm collected and rational..
If I was one in that condition, heavens forbid, he wouldn't write this
blasphemous article would he.. ?  I believe what I learned, and I am totally
without any emotion about the subject..

Now when my wife glowers at me in a few moments because I am going to get my
6th beer out of the fridge..  now then I get emotional..  and take two out
together just to spite her...and say it was her fault..

Phil...