[geocentrism] Re: Three days and three nights

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jandjlew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 14:25:18 +0100

Hi Philip,
It's quite simple really. Col. 2:16 is telling us not to get uptight,
'religious' or legalistic about things that don't really matter. I fear that
there has been a great deal of this going on in this forum with the exception
of the 'Trinity'. If you are so inclined, by all means discuss them but since
they are unlikely to affect your salvation, the time could be better spent
seeking the things that will and helping those less fortunate than ourselves.