[geocentrism] Re: Three days and three nights

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 18:02:56 -0700 (PDT)

Dr. Jones:

(N) " I am in complete agreement with the arguments put forward by Allen Daves.
Namely, that three days and three nights means three days and three nights = 72
hours.

(A)I have stated "literally three days and three nights", but the exact number
of hours I did not define. Here is what I mean.

Mark 15:42 And now when the "even was come", "because it was the preparation,
that is, the day before the sabbath," ????

In the morning of Thursday Christ is Crucified. Because he is put into the
grave in the evening??..

verse 42?"even was come", "because it was the preparation??. by Joseph??.verse
43. Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor, which also waited for the
kingdom of God,came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of
Jesus. And Pilate marvelled if he were "already dead:"???.

Notice Jesus is already dead in the MORNING or by the time evening came. In
either case, morning is the day before the Sabbaths day of preparation, and
evening is the day of preparation, because the evening is considered a new day.
The new day when evening was the day of preparation. Verse 42? "when the even
was come, because it was the preparation "??

1st DAY(Evening Christ put in grave, 1st night, Morning/ of the day of
Preparation FRIDAY)

2ND DAY (evening, 2nd night, morning/ of Sabbath SATURDAY)

Mark 16:1 And when the "sabbath was past", Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother
of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint
him????..

3rd DAY (evening, 3rd night, morning/ of First day of Week, SUNDAY)

Christ is risen early in the Morning. Mark 16:2. And very early in the morning
the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the "rising of the
sun"????..

and we don?t know exactly what hour of the evening that Jesus was put into the
grave. This is why I would not nor did I define a number of hours. I am
however, stating that he was literally in the grave for 3 days and 3 nights.
Jesus and scripture make clear his sign based on a specific number of days and
nights not hours or minuets. The scripture demonstrates 3 days and 3 nights but
he rose early in the morning, which would be well before the evening, which
starts a new day. This is what I mean by I did not define a exact number of
"hours".

Just wanted to be absolutely clear.

Allen

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos