[geocentrism] Re: Three days and three nights

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 00:22:41 +0100 (BST)

The disciples had the same (Hebrew) Scriptures, but they did not understand
them until their eyes were opened. They had Christ with them. They saw the
miracles, but they still did not believe that Christ was resurrected. If being
with Christ was not enough, why would reading the Scriptures be enough?
Besides, you have not answered the fact that Jesus tells the Jews that just
reading the Scriptures will not lead to their salvation.

Neville.

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The helper would guide us unto all truth the text you have is the truth He his
guiding us to.
if we or angel preach any other gospel let him be accused!
Allen Daves wrote:
I disagree... We can and must simply read them but we must read ALL of them not
some. This dose not require any interpretation. This is the scripture
presenting itself to us. When we look at All, then and only then can we see the
whole of what it is telling us.

Allen

 Yahoo! Messenger  - want a free & easy way to contact your friends online?