[geocentrism] Re: Three days and three nights

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 16:08:33 -0700 (PDT)

Not a single one of those verse give man the authority to interpret scripture
they don?t even talk about interpreting scripture or how to reason or read
scripture. The verses I quoted you deal specifically with how to reason and
think..

Man is made after the image of God but God said that it was not in man to
direct himself. Man should not think beyond what is written. Everything man has
was given to him

Man reasons yes, but it is not divine nor is it inspired nor does it suppressed
the text that is exactly why Jesus condemned the Pharisees they were doing that
very thing???

Matthew 15:4. For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He
that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. 5. But ye say, Whosoever
shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou
mightest be profited by me; 6. And honour not his father or his mother, he
shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your
tradition. 7. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 8. This
people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips;
but their heart is far from me. 9. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for
doctrines the commandments of men.

Man is authorize to fear and obey not interpret.

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Allen Daves wrote:

1. "Because man is smart enough to read and that is about it!"

2. "Who told man that he could interpret anyway????.????It was not GOD!"

1. (Gen 1:26 KJV) And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our
likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the
fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every
creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
(Gen 1:27 KJV) So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created
he him; male and female created he them.

2. (Isa 1:18 KJV) Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though
your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red
like crimson, they shall be as wool.
(Mat 12:7 KJV) But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and
not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.
(Mat 12:8 KJV) For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

We are not only entitled to reason, we are expected to reason. Allen, if you
don't understand this, then how are you going to respond to someone who throws
some of the Mosaic laws at you? For example:

(Lev 4:15 KJV) And the elders of the congregation shall lay their hands upon
the head of the bullock before the LORD: and the bullock shall be killed before
the LORD.
(Lev 4:16 KJV) And the priest that is anointed shall bring of the bullock's
blood to the tabernacle of the congregation:
(Lev 4:17 KJV) And the priest shall dip his finger in some of the blood, and
sprinkle it seven times before the LORD, even before the veil.
(Lev 4:18 KJV) And he shall put some of the blood upon the horns of the altar
which is before the LORD, that is in the tabernacle of the congregation, and
shall pour out all the blood at the bottom of the altar of the burnt offering,
which is at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
(Lev 4:19 KJV) And he shall take all his fat from him, and burn it upon the
altar.
(Lev 4:20 KJV) And he shall do with the bullock as he did with the bullock for
a sin offering, so shall he do with this: and the priest shall make an
atonement for them, and it shall be forgiven them.
(Lev 4:21 KJV) And he shall carry forth the bullock without the camp, and burn
him as he burned the first bullock: it is a sin offering for the congregation.

Neville.

TO All:

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos