[geocentrism] Re: Three days and three nights

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 15:43:46 -0700 (PDT)

I did not interpret anything all I did Was Quote Scripture.
"just reading the Scriptures will not lead to salvation." That quote is not
found anywhere in scripture is a true statment. I was not addressing anything
about my statement other than ????.. We were talking about how to think and
develop correct understanding NOT SALVATION. Those two things are not one in
the same. All the understanding in the world will not result in salvation if
people do not obey God when he tells them what to think and how to think it. 1
Corinthians 13: 2. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all
mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could
remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

2 Thessalonians 2:10??.because they did not receive the love of the truth, that
they might be saved. 11. And for this reason God will send them strong
delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12. that they all may be condemned
who did not believe the truth. 1 JOHN5:2. By this we know that we love the
children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3. For this is
the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not
grievous.

John 14:15. If ye love me, keep my commandments.

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is clear that you have interpreted John 6:63 in such a way as to negate what
Christ tells us in John 5:39 and 40. Do you still maintain that you "can?t find
anywhere where the scriptures say 'just reading the Scriptures will not lead to
salvation.' "?

Neville.

Allen Daves wrote:
John 6:63............ the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and
they are life.
"Dr. Neville Jones" wrote:"You diligently study the Scriptures because you
think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that
testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life." - John 5:39-40,
NIV.

Neville.

Allen Daves wrote:
I can?t find anywhere where the scriptures say "just reading the Scriptures
will not lead to salvation." ...
Allen

Yahoo! Messenger - want a free & easy way to contact your friends online?