[geocentrism] Re: Statement of Faith

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike Boyd" <mboyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:20:16 +1000

I believe that the cosmos could not possibly have come into being unaided
and from nothing. This is a rational position . Something must have made
something - this is truly a materialist position. I believe that it was
created by a Creator out of nothing. I believe that the Bible informs us
about this Creator. This means that scientific data must stand up to this
paradigm.
Jack
As an ex atheist, Jack I can easily forgive a person for thinking your own
stance is irrational. A rational thinker coud reply then who made God? You
yourself stated nothing can come from nothing.... So Mike prefers to think
there may be a process undiscovered. That is a rational expectation.. But we
need more than just a book. We have more. We have a supernatural revelation
which adds to and supports the Bibles written revelations... The Bible itself
says that Jesus and scripture were meaningless if He had not backed up His word
with REAL miracles. He promised his followers that they could and would do
similar works.

I sought and found and proved the existence of supernatural phenomena, with
intelligent revelation...

That Mike refuses to look and reject the supernatural is his free choice, and
God insists that he be allowed to exercise this God given free will. Not I, Not
neville, not any creature may deny to him what God has given. And please note..
Mike has never tried to impose his style of faith upon anyone.

Phil.