[geocentrism] Re: Statement of Faith

  • From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 23:37:16 -0600

Dr. Jones, this is about the last statement below.

In the first incarnation of this forum you told us that, in
contradistinction to Dr. Bouw, you did not believe in the inerrancy of God.
That was one of those several points of difference you listed out.  Has
something changed in your view of the Bible?   Or was the previous statement
wrong?

Sincerely,

Gary Shelton