[geocentrism] Re: Statement of Faith

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike" <mboyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:18:02 -0000

Dear Mike,
Nothing in my posting to you concerned your problem with Neville. It was to
do with your denial that you have avoided religion in your various
explain why this is not so.

In your last paragraph you say you do not' believe' anything about the
creation of the cosmos. So how do you express this event? You don't want to
be drawn because you know that you can only speak of , whether you like it
or not, your belief of how the cosmos happened.

From: "Mike" <mboyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxx>