[geocentrism] Re: Statement of Faith

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 18:33:00 +0000 (GMT)

Accepting the statement of faith is not an option of this forum, it is a
requirement.

You and I clearly have different agenda and priorities. Since there are a
wealth of other forums where you can express your opinions, I will not detain
you further on this one.

Mike <mboyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, I do not regard the bible as the true and inerrant word of God,
indeed I don't actually believe in God. Therefore I have avoided all
religous discusions on here.

My intention is not to refute your beliefs, my only interest in this
forum is in refuting false scientific claims and misrepresentations of
conventional science for the beneift of other readers of this forum. I
hope you agree that this is constructive criticism.

Rgards,
Mike.