[geocentrism] Re: Statement of Faith

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:37:48 +0000 (GMT)

Dan wrote

"So many people worship the book instead of the person who inspired it. Like
the creation instead of the creator."

Yes, nicely tied in. I will check those links out when I get a chance. I am
particularly interested in the alleged astrology issue, because I have had many
a discussion (well, argument actually) with Dr. Gerardus Bouw on this matter.
Can you supply any further details?

Neville.

Dan <danchap9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes that is correct 100%. I'm just saying that modern versions of the
scriptures are not as reliable as the true ancient txt of Hebrew and Greek.
Especially our westernised gospel in the English language. For example the word
church. Read this:

http://illuminate10.tripod.com/churchdoc.htm

And there are many more examples. I feel that Latin has done all the damage.

A good bible I found is E-SWORD check it out here's the link. As you move your
mouse over the words the strongs references pop up in Hebrew or Greek.

http://www.e-sword.net/downloads.html

All the stars are translated in Latin. In the Latin they lead to the occult
black magic arts of astrology and astronomy and mythology which God hates. But
when you translate their names from the original Hebrew you are led to the
person who created them and hopefully find salvation in Him...So many people
worship the book instead of the person who inspired it. Like the creation
instead of the creator.

Dan.