[geocentrism] Re: Statement of Faith

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:20:38 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Philip,

I'm going to keep this forum strictly on the geocentric/heliocentric debate and
I therefore appreciate your comments.

There is another forum on which we can include theological discussions - would
you like me to subscribe you?

Neville.

Philip <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville, if ever there was, or could be, an answer to the catholics, like me,
that supports the Bible Alone thesis , this is it. There is no doubt that Jesus
supported Scripture. However His coming into the world, changed everything. God
was in the world speaking and passing on His WORDS and authorising His apostles
to preach them to the world.
OK . I have to admit that I do not understand what Dan means.
To me "word" is referencing to "be it done to me according to Thy word" Thus
Jesus became "word" according to the word of Mary.

Out of deference to the list constitution, as this has extended off topic, I
would ask all respondents to reply direct to me. unless Neville would prefer it
to remain here. However, I will not respond on list if any wants to debate
catholicism. Been there already.

Philip