[geocentrism] Re: Statement of Faith

  • From: Dan <danchap9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:56:53 -0800 (PST)

I found this book very helpful indeed but obviously use your discernment when
reading as the Holy Spirit leads us and guides us into all truth.

http://philologos.org/__eb-tws/

What I don't understand is that the author still has the view point of a
heliocentric creation???

The witness of the stars by E.W.Bullinger  isbn 0825422450 paperback.

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dan wrote

"So many people worship the book instead of the person who inspired it. Like
the creation instead of the creator."

Yes, nicely tied in. I will check those links out when I get a chance. I am
particularly interested in the alleged astrology issue, because I have had many
a discussion (well, argument actually) with Dr. Gerardus Bouw on this matter.
Can you supply any further details?

http://mail.yahoo.com