[geocentrism] Re: Mars data

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 07:32:13 +1000

Under dark conditions at a distance of
about 2 football fields, this simple experiment based on the scientific
method of Aristotle and Bacon should verify if the Mars data is consistent.
That is, can the dime be seen with the unaided eyes or not?
AMDG,  Robert

Robert, this would not be a fair comparison. for two reasons.

1. Would not the effect of the atmosphere proportionally be different. ,
but more importantly,
2.
I thought it has been asserted that we would not be able to see the stars but
for the curved atmosphere. People on the moon which has no atmosphere cannot
see the stars. (without a telescope. or the lenze of a camera.)  It was
assertrd that this curved lenz of our upper atmosphere (perhaps the water
vapor) magnified and focussed the light making them visible to our naked eyes.

I wonder ?