[geocentrism] Mars data

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:11:41 +0000 (GMT)

data regarding the distance to, and size of, Mars on Steven and my website:

www.midclyth.supanet.com

There is not a specific button to it yet, so you will find its link on the
homepage, heading "The Universe," subheading "Mars."

Although it is mentioned in the article, you should keep in mind that the
figures quoted were those claimed not long after Mars' nearest approach to the
World, when it was an extremely easily seen object.