[geocentrism] Re: Mars data

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 19:55:55 -0500

Philip,

1) Atmospheric effects due to uneven heating cause minor flicker. A
twinkling image will still be seen, if the image can be seen in the absence
of air thermals.  If this isn't your meaning, please clarify.

2) Three assertions contrary to my understanding are made in this paragraph
without supporting evidence. Please supply corroborating references.

Thanks,

Robert