[geocentrism] Re: Can we realy say for certain?

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:16:55 +0000 (GMT)

Philip,

I do not doubt LEO satellites.

As for signals from "probes," did you ever see them or interpret them, or were
they fed through to our American cousins at NASA? Straightforward question, not
cynical.

Please stick to the main issue for now: have you drawn the two diagrams? Do you
admit that landing on the Moon would be impossible in a geostatic system if for
no other reason than which way the Saturn V rocket was launched? Can we have a
decision, please?

Satellites, mass of the Sun, Newton's "law" of universal gravitation,
ASSUMPTIONS governing the distance to the Sun, etc., etc., can be discussed
later.

(By the way, Mike can be reinstated immediately if he agrees to confine his
contributions for the moment to this Apollo Moon landing business.)