[geocentrism] Can we realy say for certain?

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 22:21:01 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 10:11 AM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Geocentrism how I see it.

> My point is God can do it despite the
> length.
> Regards,
> Nick.
> Yes especially as science does not really know zilch about the reality of
our universe....Pure speculation is all....So I don't mind Neville
speculating that the nearest stars are not light years away, so long as it
is not offered as evidence for geocentrism... We can say with certainty that
the sun is 90 million miles away.

This is what I meant prior to the temporary shutdown of the forum about
'going back to basics'. In view of my belief in a geocentric cosmos I would
have to question virtually everything that has passed as 'standard science'.
The sun's size and its distance being two of them. Any suggestions that do
not contain assumptions?