[geocentrism] Clarification

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:03:32 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,

I am trying to steer this forum along a particular line of reasoning. I
therefore have an agenda. In order to make progress, we have to concentrate our
mental activity on certain points. I therefore have priorities. This agenda and
these priorities conflict with those of Mike Boyd. I have therefore banned him
from posting for the time being. He is still on the forum and will receive our
messages (even if he were not, he could read them on the history pages). When
the time is right to incorporate Mike's comments, then he will be reinstated,
if he wants. I am not saying that Mike is not welcome here, but am invoking the
statement of faith to keep things structured and orderly. He may indeed have a
point regarding the inequality of the "Laws of Physics" page on
www.midclyth.supanet.com and I have just taken the page down whilst I consider
his opinion. I believe that this is a fair, and if he is correct, then I will
say so.

In the meantime, if any of you wish to discuss these things off forum, then
please do NOT included me in your list.

Best wishes,