[geocentrism] Re: Geocentrism how I see it.

  • From: Dan <danchap9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:32:40 -0800 (PST)

Neville,

         Two very interesting books. Here are the links to buy them:

The book of Enoch:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/096757370X/qid=1108072827/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_3/002-8072840-1131203?v=glance&s=books

the book of the secrets of Enoch:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1585090204/qid=1108072827/sr=1-9/ref=sr_1_9/002-8072840-1131203?v=glance&s=books

This is an extract from the book of the secrets of Enoch that is most relevant
to this group:

 Chapter 27 verse 1:

1And I commanded that there should be taken from light and darkness, and I
said: Be thick, and it became thus, and I spread it out with the light, and it
became water, and I spread it out over the darkness, below the light, and then
I made firm the waters, that is to say the bottomless, and I made foundation of
light around the water, and created seven circles from inside, and imaged the
water like crystal wet and dry, that is to say like glass, and the
circumcession of the waters and the other elements, and I showed each one of
them its road, and the seven stars each one of them in its heaven, that they go
thus, and I saw that it was good.

chapter 30 verse 3:

2 On the fourth day I ordered that there should be great lights on the circles
of the heavens.

3 In the first and highest circle I placed the star Kruno (Saturn), and on the
second Aphrodite, (Jupiter) on the third Ares, (Mars) on the fourth the sun, on
the fifth Zeus(Venus), on the sixth Hermes(Mercury), on the seventh lesser the
moon,

4 and the lower air I adorned with the lesser stars.

5And  I placed the sun to give light to the day, and the moon and the stars to
give light to the night, the sun that he should go according to each sign of
the Zodiac, and the course of the moon through the twelve signs of the Zodiac.
and I appointed the succession of the months and their names and lives, their
thunderings, and their hour-markings, how they should succeed.

7Then evening came and morning came the fifth day

Notice the Sun on the fourth circle not in the centre. Could this be the only
written evidence of a geocentric creation?

In the book of Enoch the book of the heavenly luminaries is even more
interesting.

There is a lot of dogma and controversy about these books which I am sure you
know of. Read them for yourself and then consider them I am sure you will be
amazed in the light of scripture. They confirm a lot of things you say about a
geocentric creation.

Dan.