[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 20:32:36 +0100 (BST)

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
... I wasn't really looking for your flippant answer about sending off your CV
for the job of Pope.

Nice one, though, wasn't it?!
:-)

Do you think God has this ability?  Yes or No.

YeHVaH's ways are not our ways and His thoughts are not our thoughts. I really
do not know if the human brain is capable or not of being infallible on
scriptural matters. No man, apart from Yeshuwa' has ever had more wisdom than
King Solomon, but look how he went astray with the worship of pagan gods and
godesses.

I cannot answer your question and I have no idea as to why it is of such
importance to you that I do.