[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 00:58:30 +0100 (BST)

Sorry, Nick, you've lost me there. Could you reword your question in a form
that a mere mortal, like myself, can understand, please?

Neville.

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville,
Yes. It answers my question.  You are not infallible.  Thank you very much.
Therefore, you could be totally wrong in your opinions.

One follow up question.  You say "The only one who is infallible is YeHVaH
Elohiym."  You actually don't really know this, because you admit you could be
wrong.  Therefore, will you admit the theoritical possibility that someone else
is infallible (which can include the theoretical possibility that God has given
this person this capability).

This is intended as a reasonable and serious question.

Regards,
Nick.