[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 20:47:53 -0700 (PDT)

( N) The point that you willingly overlook in your failure to answer the
question, is that the tares are sowed immediately after the wheat. If the wheat
had been growing for 2,000 years and then I come along and sow some tares,
would that not be pointless and futile??????

( A) You can?t sow tares or anything else until after  JESUS came with THE
message.. that is THE sequence of events ? Read the verse again Mat 13:37. "The
FIELD is the WORLD, the GOOD SEEDS are the SONS OF THE KINGDOM, but the TARES
are the SONS of the WICKED ONE. 39 "The ENEMY WHO SOWED them is the DEVIL......
40. "Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be
at the end of this age.?????.the tares are sons of the wicked on and the wheat
are the sons of the kingdom.. Who do you think are the People in the kingdom?
The SONS of the wicked one are the tares the field is the world and the good
seed are the sons of the Kingdom which includes every one that WAS?.IS and WILL
BE in the Kingdom those who have been saved via faith in the Gospel of Christ
given to his servants to preach,?. otherwise why preach about the kingdom of
God if it is pointless which is effectively what your comment implies!??What do
you mean Pointless?? the sowing is not a one time
  event
 ..This is the whole point!  Sowing is what is going on presently and has since
JESUS came, that is what he commissioned his Apostles to do!!! MARK 4:3 which
is further context to his sowing parable? And it was is and will be a ongoing
process that will continue until such time that Jesus Christ puts an end to
everything?. The wheat is collected into the barns and the shaft will be burned
with fire unquenchable! Mat 3:12????.

There is no disparity between Paul?s teachings and Jesus in fact they
completely agree, except for those who twist scripture and Paul?s words to
their own destruction! And there are a lot of people who do that with such
issues as divorce and remarriage!

( N) At that time Yeshuwa' said to his disciples: "Do not think that I am come
to annul the Torah or the Prophets, but to fulfil. Truly I say to you that
until heaven and earth pass away not one letter or dot shall be abolished from
the Torah or the Prophets, until all will be fulfilled." (Mt. 5:17-18, Original
Hebrew.)

( A) Neville you do not understand the law or the covenant Exodus 19:4-9,
24:6-8,  Lev 26:15 , Deut 4:12-14:??. The Prophets prophesied that the old
covenant of the LAW would be REPLACED!!!?This is not an annulment IT ISthe
fulfillment because that is what was Promised!

Jeremiah 31:31. "Behold, the days are coming,'' says the Lord, "when I will
make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah 32.
"not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I
took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which
they broke, though I was a husband to them,'' says the Lord. 33. "But this is
the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel: After those days, says
the Lord, I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I
will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34. "No more shall every man
teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, `Know the Lord,' for
they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,'' says
the Lord. "For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no
more.''??.the old covenant which was the Law is to be done away with!

Jesus did fulfill the law And the Prophets! ??????JESUS brought in the NEW
COVENANT!!!! Which replaced the hand written ordinances of the old law.. Mat
26:28 "For this is My blood of the NEW COVENENT, which is shed for many for the
remission of sins??... You are not aware of what the Prophets said concerning
the Christ as what his mission was?.

Daniel 9: 26. "And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not
for Himself; and the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city
and the sanctuary. the end of it shall be with a flood, And till the end of the
war desolations are determined. 27. Then he shall CONFIRM A COVENANT with many
for one week; but in the middle of the week He shall bring AN END TO SACRIFICE
AND OFFERING. and on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
even until the consummation, which is determined, is poured out on the
desolate.''

15. "Therefore when you see the `abomination of desolation,' spoken of by
Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place'' (whoever reads, let him
understand), ??.. 21. "For then THERE WILL BE GREAT TRIBULATION, such as has
NOT SINCE THE BEGININGOF THE WORLD until this time, no, NOR EVER SHALL BE??.24.
"For false christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and
wonders, so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect??(Paul never claimed to
be a Christ)?? 34. "Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means
pass away till all these things are fulfilled.

Daniel 12: 1. "At that time Michael shall stand up, the great prince who stands
watch over the sons of your people; And there shall be A TIME OF TROUBLE SUCH
AS NEVER WAS a nation, even to that time. and at that time your people SHALL BE
DELIVERED, every one who is found written in the book.

2. And MANY of those who sleep in the dust of the earth SHALL AWAKE, some to
everlasting life, some to shame and everlasting contempt?????.THERE CAN ONLT BE
ONE GREATEST TRIBULATION! JESUS SATED THAT THAT GENERATION WOUL NOT PASS UNTILL
IT TOOK PLACE! THIS CONESIDES WITH JESUS COMENTS ON THE ABOMINATION OF
DESOLATION THE NEW COVENANT AND THE KINGDOM OF HEVEN! IT ALL TOOK PLACE IN THE
DAYS OF THE 10 KINGS OF THE FOURTH GREAT EMPIRE DAN 7:24-27 AND AGAIN IN DAN
2:42-44??.42. "And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of
clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile.????. 44. "And
in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall
never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall
break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.

The Covenant that was done away with is found here??..IT IS THE OT LAW!!!!

Exodus 19:4 `You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on
eagles' wings and brought you to Myself. 5. `Now therefore, if you will indeed
obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me
above all people; for all the earth is Mine. 6. `And you shall be to Me a
kingdom of priests and a holy nation.' These are the words which you shall
speak to the children of Israel.'' ???? 8. Then all the people answered
together and said, "All that the Lord has spoken we will do.'' So Moses brought
back the words of the people to the Lord. 9. And the Lord said to Moses,
"Behold, I come to you in the thick cloud, that the people may hear when I
speak with you, and believe you forever.'' So Moses told the words of the
people to the Lord.

Exodus 24:6. And Moses took half the blood and put it in basins, and half the
blood he sprinkled on the altar. 7. Then he took the Book of the Covenant and
read in the hearing of the people. And they said, "All that the Lord has said
we will do, and be obedient.'' 8. And Moses took the blood, sprinkled it on the
people, and said, "Behold, the blood of the covenant which the Lord has made
with you according to all these words.''

Matthew 27: 51. And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to
bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52. and the graves were
opened; and MANY BODIES of the saints who had fallen asleep WERE RAISED; 53.
and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy
city and appeared to many. 54. Now when the centurion and those with him, who
were guarding Jesus, saw the earthquake and the things that had happened, they
feared greatly, saying, "Truly this was the Son of God!''

Matthew 12: 6. "But I say to you that in this place there is One greater than
the temple. 7. "But if you had known what this means, `I desire mercy and not
sacrifice,' you would not have condemned the guiltless. 8. "For the Son of Man
is Lord even of the Sabbath.''

Deut 18:15. "The Lord your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from
your midst, from your brethren. HIM SHALL YOU HEAR,??.Mat 17:5. While he was
still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice
came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well
pleased. Hear Him!'' ?? the him is in contrast to Moses who wrote the
torah??.we have the law of Christ?. if you would listen to God and his prophets
you would listen to Paul.. he was commissioned by ?JESUS to teach and today via
the scriptures provided!

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:The point that you willingly
overlook in your failure to answer the question, is that the tares are sowed
immediately after the wheat. If the wheat had been growing for 2,000 years and
then I come along and sow some tares, would that not be pointless and futile?

Then the Pharisees took counsel and plotted to put [Yeshuwa'] to death. (Mt.
12:14, Original Hebrew.)

Who took counsel and plotted to put him to death? Why, it was the Pharisees!

What is Saul of Tarsus, by his own free admission? Why, he is a Pharisee!

At that time Yeshuwa' said to his disciples: "Do not think that I am come to
annul the Torah or the Prophets, but to fulfil. Truly I say to you that until
heaven and earth pass away not one letter or dot shall be abolished from the
Torah or the Prophets, until all will be fulfilled." (Mt. 5:17-18, Original
Hebrew.)

What does Saul of Tarsus teach? On meat? On divorce? On circumcision? Etc. ...

Open your eyes and your ears. You are either a disciple of Yeshuwa' or you are
a disciple of your father ... Saul of Tarsus ... the devil.

Neville.

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When?...... Matthew 13: 37. He answered and said to them: "HE WHO SOWS the good
seed is the Son of Man. 38. "The field is the world, the good seeds are the
sons of the kingdom, but THE TARES ARE THE SONS of the wicked one. 39 "The
ENEMY WHO SOWED them is the DEVIL......

The WNEN is even NOW.............. with you.  Satan is sowing tares and YOU
have become one of the tares!.. Did you think this was a single event???.. a
single person? The term is SONS are the TARES ?plural?.. the wicked one is The
DEVIL?1John 3:12. not as Cain who was of the wicked one and murdered his
brother?? 1John 5:19. We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies
under the sway of the wicked one. Nahum 1:15. Behold, on the mountains the feet
of him who brings good tidings, who proclaims peace! O Judah, keep your
appointed feasts, perform your vows. For the wicked one shall no more pass
through you; he is utterly cut off?.. this prophecy was fulfilled ?.Mat 10:18.
And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. ??. The
wicked one is SATAN!?.YOU and those who teach this doctrine are the TARES!

YOU have accused and condemned a man with no proof other than assertion based
on assumption and circular logic, this man was of GOD, you have no proof
otherwise. Jesus commanded his disciples to go and Teach. Mat 28:20 and Mat
16:19???.and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever
you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.''?. Your comments about The ONE
teacher is unlearned and mute...even Paul who you deny agrees with Jesus in
this matter when you do not! 2Thes 2: 10. and with all unrighteous deception
among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth,
that they might be saved. 11. And for this reason God will send them strong
delusion, that they should believe the lie,

12. that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had
pleasure in unrighteousness.????.. 15. Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold
the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our epistle.??? Jesus
stated Mat 25:40. "And the King will answer and say to them, `Assuredly, I say
to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you
did it to Me?. You have condemned Jesus all over again!

I did not call you accursed, the scriptures DO!??? I made specific reference to
your ARGUMENTS.

I regret that you feel my writing is a rant however, what I am telling you
comes from God not me?..Try the spirits??.

j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Don't let me get in the middle of this, but
isn't the act of sowing the tares an ongoing effort from the serpents deception
in the garden up untill Jesus returns?