[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 00:14:31 +0100 (BST)

Thanks for telling me what I can and can't answer, Nick, but you seem to want
me to be fallible one minute and infallible the next. If I could do that, then
perhaps I should send off my CV for the job of pope.

j a had a go at answering it, and I don't believe that I could improve upon his
effort.

Now, how about you answer Carl's question?

Neville.

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville,
Sure it's a question you can answer.  You need to come up with the honesty to
yourself to do so.  Is God capable of this or not.  Pretty simple question.
Why are you scared of it.

Regards,
Nick.

I am fallible, Nick, as you alluded to, just as every other man or woman, or
collection thereof, has been throughout Creation. As the angels are. There is
only One who is infallible -

YeHVaH Elohiym, hallowed be His name.

So I'm not trying to be funny, or allusive or contentious, but I repeat, yours
is not a question that I can answer.

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos