[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 00:30:03 +0100 (BST)

Allen, you state that my "ARGUMENTS are inconsistent, ridiculous and accursed"
and then seek to justify your claim by quoting Sauline writings that I now
reject (Galatians and Corinthians). This is like me saying to a heliocentrist
that he is accursed (though I would never take it upon myself to do that) and
then backing up my statement with Ptolemy's geocentric model.

The real test of what scripture is genuine is to accept that there is ONLY ONE
teacher - and his name sure ain't Saul of Tarsus (or "Paul," as he called
himself).

Read the parable of the wheat and the tares, together with the explanation that
Yeshuwa' gave us. When did the evil one, the "enemy," sow the tares?

Never mind your usual 7-page rant, Allen, just answer this simple question -
WHEN DID THE EVIL ONE SOW THE TARES AMONGST THE WHEAT?

Neville.

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was not there neither were you. So to make any claim about the validity is
pure baseless conjecture. You either accept Johns words as true or blow it off
like you have other scripture. In any case no mater when he wrote it this is
the ONLY verse that talk about the AntiChrist. If you do not accept John's
definition of the antichrst then what in the world makes you think there is a
antichrist at all in the first place, since this is the ONLY mention of it
anywhere!...you cannot maintain your position with constant logic. Neville you
are replacing faith in Gods word that you have for an Assumtion that it is
not........ you do not see the inconstancy in this because you have allowed
your faith to place itself in the reasoning of men, who, i have shown by your
own words are inconstant and based on assumptions, not facts, Rather than
placing your faith in God's divine providence of scripture.... there is no
other way to "KNOW" anything Neville..even who your mother and father ar
 e is
 based on faith in what someone has told you. You were not there cognitively to
"know" for yourself.. This holds true for your grandparents as well as your
prime minister... have you every met him?.. and if so how do you know that was
really him and not some imposter?. For all of this how do you know there was a
real apostle John??.. Ridiculous of course it is, if you choose to reject
certain scriptures, this is exactly what you have done! I have considered the
evidence and all of your assertions are assumptions baseless on circular
reasoning. I don?t know anything in and of myself, nor do you??I either put my
trust in what he has provided me with and accept it or find assumptions that
will convince me that he did not really provide Paul?s and Peters letters, if
they really are Paul?s and peters to begin with? your ARGUMENTS are
inconsistent, ridiculous and accursed.

Galatians 1: 6. I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you
into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7. Which is not another; but
there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you
than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9. As we said
before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than
that ye have received, let him be accursed.

1Chorinthians 14:37. If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual,
let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments
of the Lord. 38. But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

I am not your enemy because I tell you the truth.

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos