[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 21:16:31 -0500

Hi  ja,

Since your answer was "Anything is possible for God except for violating
his own word."   and since giving someone the ability to be infallible
on religious matters does not violate His Word, I'll take it that you
are logically concluding "yes" to my question, i.e. that it is possible
God has given a human today the ability to always be right when speaking
on matters of religious faith. Did I follow your logic?

But since the Pope is a human,   he could logically be one of the
persons, except you say it is inconceivable that God is giving this gift
to the Popes, because you believe the Popes have erred.

So, the next question is whether it is possible you have erred and the
Popes are right. Can you answer this simple question. The question is
whether this is "possible", not whether it is so or not. Or are you
claiming you are infallible?

(You have brought up the Catholic question, as has Neville by his
outburst the other day by challenging 2000 year old consistent Catholic
teachings. I'm just following it thru, until Neville acuses me of
somehow initiating this and cuts me off as he did in the past when I
followed up his comments).

Nick.

  _____