[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 22:39:35 +0100 (BST)

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
(N) Although you have placed your own interpretation on "all [being]
fulfilled," yet your interpretation cannot be correct, because heaven and earth
are still here.

( A) Again, you missed that verse!?.It did not say " HEAVEN AND EARTH will pass
away BEFORE they are FULLFILED"?????. it states that heaven and earth are not
going to pass away UNTILL all is fulfilled? ???.THEY will be FULFILLED BEFORE
HEAVEN and EARTH pass away! You missed the verse entirely!?

Seems like I have to quote it to you again, just to show that I did not miss it:

At that time Yeshuwa' said to his disciples: "Do not think that I am come to
annul the Torah or the Prophets, but to fulfil. Truly I say to you that until
heaven and earth pass away not one letter or dot shall be abolished from the
Torah or the Prophets, until all will be fulfilled." (Mt. 5:17-18, Original
Hebrew.)

Tell me, if all has been fulfilled, as you mistakenly claim, then why are we
still awaiting the fulfilment of certain prophecies? Why "all WILL be
fulfilled"?

FURTHER?.. There is no such thing as "Original Hebrew" for the New
testament!!!!?

I'm afraid that there is, no matter how many exclamation marks you decide to
use. See pages 47 and 48 of the "Testimony of the apostle, Matthew," on the
website. (By the way, I note that you are calling him an apostle, yet you
recently asked me where I got that from.)

Those who make statements about the "Original Hebrew" in the context you use
it, are willfully ignorant or willfully deceitful!??...............it
immediately follows that YOUR entire "understanding" of the scriptures is wrong.

You are entitled to your opinion. You are certainly placing many
interpretations on scriptures for someone who claimed a few weeks ago that they
did not require any. For example, Saul of Tarsus claims to be your holy father
(or "pope"). Yeshuwa' states, call no one Father but YeHVaH. Saul of Tarsus
states that you can eat anything you like, but Yeshuwa' states that the law
still holds, which means that you certainly cannot eat anything you like. ... I
could go on, but I do not appreciate receiving postings of 1.5 Mb, so I'm not
going to follow your example.