[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:57:55 -0500

Neville,
Yes. It answers my question.  You are not infallible.  Thank you very
much. Therefore, you could be totally wrong in your opinions.

One follow up question.  You say "The only one who is infallible is
YeHVaH Elohiym."  You actually don't really know this, because you admit
you could be wrong.  Therefore, will you admit the theoritical
possibility that someone else is infallible (which can include the
theoretical possibility that God has given this person this capability).

This is intended as a reasonable and serious question.

Regards,
Nick.

Nicholas K. Niemann
McGrath North Mullin & Kratz, PC LLO