[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 12:04:15 -0500

Neville,
I'm not looking to make you both fallible and infallible.  You've
already established you are fallible, i.e. that your statements on
religious matters are just your opinions, all of which could be wrong
and that you really don't know.

I'm just looking for an honest answer to the question of whether you
think God has enough power to make a human today infallible when the
human speaks on matters of faith.  I wasn't really looking for your
flippant answer about sending off your CV for the job of Pope.

Do you think God has this ability?  Yes or No.

Regards,
Nick.

  _____